recipe emailed from Anne Matilainen
5 litres/21 cups lingonberries
1 litre/4 cups water
2 kg/4 pounds caster sugar
1. Rinse and clean the lingonberries.
2. Place them in a very large pot with the water and bring to a boil.
3. Boil for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
4. Stir in sugar, stir until it has melted and completely dissolved.
5. Pour the jam into hot clean jars and cover immediately.
6. Leave to cool and store in a dark cool place.
Note: we used a bit less sugar. Lingonberries have a high natural pectin content so don’t need any added.